I confess I am a shoe addict. I am going to share my shoes wish list today with you all.I already have too many pairs of shoes but still can’t looking for new ones. I am forcing myself to be on a budget and I am not going to buy any more but I wanted to share with you all the shoes currently I am dreaming about. Some of the shoes I am currently coveting are quite expensive and I can’t afford it at the moment but there is nothing holding me back from dreaming about them is in it?
Here’s my shoes wish list.
1. Turquoise -Valentino Rockstud Matte Leather Heel:£600 available from Browfashion.com. I love Valentino’s design and wish I can buy them some day.
2. Geranium Patent ( reddish pink) -Kate Spade New York Lilia:£195 available from Paperlime.Gap.com. I love pointed pump shoes.
3.Pink- Kurt Geiger London Bond Pink:£270 available from KurtGeiger.com. I love the colour it is so pretty.
1. Blush (the kind of orange colour)– Bamboo Josalyn-05 T Strap Chain Sandals:£12 available from Makemechic.com. I love the chain detail.
2. Beach Club Sandal: Unavailable at the moment. I don’t wear flat sandals much however I do love them.
1. Camel– VC Signature Taresa Bootie: £30 available from Shoptheshoebox.com. Love boots, it’s almost my daily wear in winter.
2. Beige- Giuseppe Zanotti Peeptoe Wrap Bootie: £420 available from Shoptheshoebox.com. I love the design of this one.
3. Black– Saint Laurent Women’s High-Heel Leather Knee Boot:£955 from Neimanmarcus.com. I want to buy a knee boots I am currently loving this one.