Do you love shopping bracelet, earrings and other jewellery but don’t know how to store them? Do you feel you keep them organised beginning of the week and then they end up in a big mess. I went through the same problem until I figured out a way to create a DIY jewellery organizer especially for my earrings. It’s very simple and cost-effective way to organise your earrings. I am not a big fan of busting my wallet and love to recycle and reuse stuff where I can. If you love DIY like me check out this board for amazing inspirations. I have pinned some beautiful easy to make DIY projects from Pinterest. I am in the process of using old jars and bottles as a vase or tea light candle holder. I will update you ladies on my progress.
How to make DIY Jewellery Organizer?
Here’s what you need:
1. Thermocol Sheet ( I used the one which came with my kettle box package )
2. Printed Paper of your choice or gift wrapping paper.
3. Sticky tape/glue stick & scissors
1. Measure and cut the Thermocol accordingly.
2. Wrap the Thermocol piece with printed paper
4. Put sticky tape or glue to secure the paper ends.
5. Finished! Its ready to pin in your earrings.
Do you make DIY stuff ? Do share it with me. I love to hear about new DIY stuff.
Hope you liked the post. Stay Elegantly Fashionable xx