Image Credit: New Look
Hello everyone, hope you guys are well. Today’s post is about my love for boots with winter looming in, I am trying to add more boots to my closet. I love tall boots a lot, especially Over The Knee Boots. The boots in the image above are my favourite and are from New Look. I have put together few of my favourite pieces that I really would love to buy below.
Top row from left:
- Dune Skyler Boots available at www.dunelondon.com
- Dune Toulon Boots available at www.dunelondon.com
- Dune Sylver Boots available at www.dunelondon.com
Bottom row from left:
4. Dune Stretchy Boots available at www.dunelondon.com
5. Moda In Pelle Torina Boots at available at www.modainpelle.com
6. Dune Sydney Boots available at www.dunelondon.com
Let me know what boots you guys love. Now it’s time for Classy Monday Blog Link Up.
The Classy Monday Linkup:
- Please link from any fashion/beauty/Travel/Lifestyle blog post, not your blog’s homepage.
- Please kindly link up your blog post to http://www.elegantlyfashionable.com/blog-link-up/ so that others can discover new blogs and bloggers. Since it’s a blog party please visit other blogs and say hello.
- Also mention me in your posts and follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter,Facebookand Instagram.
Happy linking everyone. Feel free to tweet me if you have any questions on @elegntlyfashnbl xx
Linking Up with More Pieces of Me, On The Daily Express,Style Elixir, Myriad Musings , I do declaire , Pleated Poppy, The Mummy Chronicles, Cappuccino & Fashion ,Shopping My Closet, Pampers & Pearls,Living in Color Style, Mix and Match Fashion, Curly Crafty Mom,Katherine’s Corner ,Fizz & Frosting , Still Being Molly , Pink Sole, Life of Meg , Claire Justine, Fashionably Employed , Honest Mum, Forage Fashion,Two Thirty-Five Designs,Lena B Actually, ,Fashionista Momma, Watch Out For The Woestmans, The Foley Fam, Beauty 101 with Lisa,Style Diary By Osy, Not Dressed As Lamb