Christmas holidays are almost over here in U.K however, it’s winter till February so some of us still go away for short breaks or skii holidays. If packing for the winter holidays sounds too much for you, you need a few ideas to guide you and help you out. First things first!
My Height: 5 feet
Boots: Public Desire
Hat: Primark (Similar here)
Bag: Marc B
Sunglasses: Zara (Similar here)
Neckace: Accessorize(Similar here)
SHOP THE POST
DONT TAKE TOO MANY CLOTHES
Taking way too many clothes and stuff we don’t need on our winter holiday seems to be most people’s issue. How to prevent over packing and taking too many clothes with you? Start with calculating how many days you’ll be on holidays and pack accordingly. 10 sweaters will be too much for a 5 days stay, while 2 may not be enough. As for the number of underwear and socks, it should correspond to the number of days you’ll be on holidays.
TAKE THE CLOTHES THAT YOU ACTUALLY NEED
Pack thicker clothes if you’re going somewhere cold or hot season items if you’re planning to escape winter somewhere hot. If you’re not sure how the temperatures will be on your winter holidays, you can easily check this online to get a clue. Don’t forget: pack according to the weather!
REMOVE 2-3 TIMES FROM YOUR PACKING LIST
I’m not the kind of person that takes her entire wardrobe with her when going away for a few days, but I always seem to take a few extra items with me, too. So when you think you’re done packing and you’ve put everything you need in it and left out whatever you considered to be unnecessary, go through the bags again and take some pieces out, the ones that you know you won’t need. Packing requires a lot of honesty and being real with oneself. You know what you don’t need and what you absolutely need!
Hope you guys liked the post. Do you have any packing tips? Share it with me in the comments section.
Now it’s time for Classy Monday Blog Link Up.
The Classy Monday Linkup:
- Please link from any fashion/beauty/Travel/Lifestyle blog post, not your blog’s homepage.
- Please kindly link up your blog post to http://www.elegantlyfashionable.com/blog-link-up/ so that others can discover new blogs and bloggers. Since it’s a blog party, please visit other blogs and say hello.
- Also mention me in your posts and follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter,Facebook and Instagram.
Happy linking everyone. Feel free to tweet me if you have any questions on @elegntlyfashnbl xx
Linking Up with Blogger Babes Link Party , More Pieces of Me, On The Daily Express,Style Elixir, Myriad Musings , I do declaire , Pleated Poppy, The Mummy Chronicles, Cappuccino & Fashion ,Shopping My Closet, Pampers & Pearls,Living in Color Style, Mix and Match Fashion, Curly Crafty Mom,Katherine’s Corner ,Fizz & Frosting , Still Being Molly , Pink Sole, Life of Meg , Claire Justine, Fashionably Employed , Honest Mum, Forage Fashion,Two Thirty-Five Designs,Lena B Actually, ,Fashionista Momma, Watch Out For The Woestmans, The Foley Fam, Beauty 101 with Lisa,Style Diary By Osy, Not Dressed As Lamb
I was also chosen for this week’s Links A La Mode. Check out these other brilliant blog posts that were selected.
Links à la Mode, January 7
- 30 Shades of Stephanie: A Vest and a Dress
- Anti.Muse: Anti.Muse on Tour | Amsterdam
- Beautify My Life: A Closet Full of Clothes and Nothing to Wear
- Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans: January Crush List!
- Deluxe Redux: Vintage Voyage | Re-Runs
- Don’t Just Buy It: What’s the Trend? Fur Stoles
- Elegantly Fashionable: How to Pack for Winter Holidays
- Elements of Ellis: Faux Suede Jacket
- Elisir of Life: Winter Branches
- Fashilluminous: How to Fashionably Prepare for the New Year
- Fashion Tales: Bells, Whistles, and Holiday Cheer
- Greige Market: Monthly Motivation | F*ck Being a Better Blogger
- Happy. Pretty. Sweet.: Stylish Athleisure Wear for the New Year
- It’s Julien: Brrr
- La Vintage Vida: 2015 | My 12 Favorite Dresses
- Lucy Van Dean: Fashion Bloggers and Their Bad Reputation
- Purushu Arie: The Right Foot Forward | 6 Types of Shoes Every Man Should Own
- Tales of Two: Top 10 Fashion Trends of 2015
- The Magfique Way: Need. Want. Crave.
- We Are Ready Made: Gender Fluid
SPONSOR: Amazon’s Shopbop Acne Studios, Stuart Weitzman Boots, Jonathan Adler Home & Gifts, LIVE THE PROCESS, Sara Barner, Marie Marot, Faux Fur Coats, Lace Up Tops, Micro Bags, Men’s To Boot New York