On Thursday 15th September, as part of Social Media Week London, Fat Media will be holding a panel discussion on the titled: When Does Influencer Become Advertiser and Why Should You Care?
I am very glad and privileged to announce that, I have been asked to join the panel as an Influencer along with other industry experts, and especially on the topic which I a very passionate about.
The panel will be made up of…
- Christie Dennehy-Neil – Public Policy Manager, Internet Advertising Bureau
- Dan Eyre – Social Media & Content Manager, UNiDAYS
- Carla Faria – Director of Content, The Foundry (Time Inc)
And me 🙂
and will be chaired by Fat Media’s Head of Social & PR, Alexei Lee.
This event is free (you don’t need an SMW pass to take part) but places are limited. For info on how to book your ticket go to the event booking page https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/when-does-influencer-become-advertiser-and-why-should-you-care-tickets-26942575970
Book now to guarantee your place, if you are looking to learn more about the regulation of influencer marketing, digital marketing and social media marketing in general then this event is perfect for you.
Social Media week is a leading worldwide conference that curates and shares innovations and insights of social media and technology and how they impact business, society and culture around the world.
This year’s UK event is running from 13th September to 16th September London comprising an incredible variety of sessions from industry experts.
If you would like to attend the main conference, please check all the sessions and times at the link below: https://socialmediaweek.org/london/.
- Please link from any fashion/beauty/Travel/Lifestyle blog post, not your blog’s homepage.
- Please kindly link up your blog post to http://www.elegantlyfashionable.com/blog-link-up/ so that others can discover new blogs and bloggers. Since it’s a blog party, please visit other blogs and say hello.
- Also, mention me in your posts and follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter,Facebook and Instagram.Happy linking everyone. Feel free to tweet me if you have any questions on @elegntlyfashnblMore Pieces of Me, On The Daily Express,Style Elixir, Myriad Musings , I do declaire , Pleated Poppy, The Mummy Chronicles, Cappuccino & Fashion ,Shopping My Closet, Pampers & Pearls,Living in Color Style, Mix and Match Fashion, Curly Crafty Mom,Katherine’s Corner ,Fizz & Frosting , Still Being Molly , Pink Sole, Life of Meg , Claire Justine, Fashionably Employed , Honest Mum, Forage Fashion,Two Thirty-Five Designs,Lena B Actually, ,Fashionista Momma, Watch Out For The Woestmans, The Foley Fam, Beauty 101 with Lisa,Style Diary By Osy,